At Laurel Villa we believe that the food we put on the table should be freshly produced on our own premises, using only the very finest ingredients and locally sourced where possible. Food safety is of paramount importance to us and we comply fully with all health and safety guidelines and recommendations, including those relating to Covid. Every effort is made to accommodate those with special diets and allergies so please let us know about these at the time of booking.
The Laurel Villa Afternoon Tea experience can be enjoyed in a range of settings:
- In our wood panelled Victorian dining-room
- In our beautiful red-bricked and light-filled Patio
- In the charming little summer house of our Poetry Garden at Laurel Villa.
- ‘Al fresco’ in the Poetry garden – an oasis of tranquillity in the centre of Magherafelt town – with its unique antique stone features and mature trees and peppered at every turn with nature poems to feed the soul
- In your own home with our exquisite Afternoon Tea boxes which can be collected or delivered to your door
Afternoon Tea Menu
Laurel Villa’s Afternoon Tea menu offers traditional Afternoon Tea, comprising
- A range of gourmet finger sandwiches
- Freshly baked homemade scones with jam and cream
- Gerardine’s celebrated blueberry and almond scones
- A selection of handmade sweet treats that taste as delicious as they look
- All served on traditional silver tiered cake stands
- Accompanied by tea and coffee out of delicate fine bone china
- Complimented by vintage cutlery
- Afternoon Tea at Laurel Villa Prices
- Start at £20 per person for groups of 4 or more
- For groups of up to 3 persons the rate is £25 per person
- Groups of up to 12 persons catered for.
- We are not licensed to sell alcohol. You can however bring your own bottle, though corkage may apply