At Laurel Villa we believe that the food we put on the table should be freshly produced on our own premises, using only the very finest ingredients and locally sourced where possible. Food safety is of paramount importance to us and we comply fully with all health and safety guidelines and recommendations, including those relating to Covid. Every effort is made to accommodate those with special diets and allergies so please let us know about these at the time of booking.
The Laurel Villa Tea & Scones experience can be enjoyed in a range of settings:
- In our wood panelled Victorian dining-room
- In our beautiful red-bricked and light-filled Patio
- In the charming summer house of our Poetry Garden at Laurel Villa.
- ‘Al fresco’ in our Poetry garden – an oasis of tranquillity in the centre of Magherafelt town – with its unique antique stone features and mature trees and peppered at every turn with nature poems to feed the soul
Tea & Scones Menu
Laurel Villa’s Afternoon Tea menu offers traditional tea and scones, comprising:
- Freshly baked homemade scones with jam and cream
- Gerardine’s celebrated blueberry and almond scones
- Served with tea and coffee out of delicate fine bone china
- Complimented by vintage cutlery to help make this a special experience
Tea & Scones at Laurel Villa Prices
- Costs £6 per person
- Includes free tea and coffee top-ups
For further information please email us at email@example.com or Tel 028 79301459